REF NO: VAC-13298
Salary: Competitive – negotiable DOE
South Donegal – Part flexible / hybrid – suitable candidates should live within 1 hour max. of the business head office in South Donegal
Our client is one of Irelands leading Retailers in its sector with 21 Stores across 4 Counties and a Direct Door to Door Team across 9 counties and a Call Centre which services a large customer base. The business employs around 150 people, and this continues to grow as the company expands its operations for personal and business customers.
What you'll do
You’ll be working closely with the head of finance to assist with;
• Helping prepare Management Accounts & Regular Audits
• Administrative schedules & tasks
• Update databases to ensure that information is accurate and immediately available when needed
• Excel reconciliations, investigating variances and adding value by providing insight & commentary to these reports
• High volume stock reconciliations
• High volume sales reconciliations
• KPI reporting
• Bank Reconciliations
• Weekly Payroll (cover for periods of annual leave)
What you'll need
• Accounting Technician qualification/or part-qualified desirable but not essential
• Previous reconciliation experience with high volume transactions in a busy accounts role
• Proven systematic, analytic approach to work and strong attention to detail
• High degree of accuracy
• Strong numeracy and competent basic accounting skills
• Results orientated with focus on enhancing processes and controls
• Excellent communication (written and verbal) and administrative skills
• Experience working both on your own initiative and as part of a team
• Excellent computer skills - proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
• Payroll Experience advantageous but not essential
Staff Discounts & Incentives
Employee & Family Assistance Program
Flexible Working Option
Monthly Phone Allowance
Employee Referral Scheme
Paid Day Off On Your Birthday
How to Apply:
Applications in writing only please, send your full and up to date CV along with a cover note our Multi-Sector team in order to apply for this role.
Please note at this time, applications can only be accepted from those who already hold legal right to work in the location/country where the role is based.
3D Personnel is operating as an Employment Agency and Business.
Equality is at the forefront of our operation and we provide equality of opportunity to everyone.