Salary Highly Competitive Commensurate with Experience
This company is a successful Investment and Development company with a pedigree spanning over 4 decades. They wish to receive applications from suitably experienced candidates for a key role within the organisation to allow them to move forward with their ongoing strategy for growth.
The successful candidate will be responsible for preparing, examining and analysing financial reports, records and tax documents as well as ensure effective, cost-efficient and compliant financial practices, whilst assisting Directors in financial decision making.
This is a key role in the planning, implementation, managing and running of all the finance activities of the Group, including supporting business planning, budgeting, risk management and forecasting.
• Providing timely and accurate management support and analysis, identifying key issues including deviations from annual quarterly and monthly plan and recommending remedial action where necessary
• Ensuring cash flow is compatible with operations by overseeing day-today accounting, recording, reporting and internal control activities.
• Preparing payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements
• Preparing financial statements, including monthly and annual accounts
• Participation in month end process: balance sheet reconciliations, P&L analytics, calculation of accruals for month end closure; overall responsibility for accounts accuracy
• Arranging financial management reports, including financial planning and forecasting
• Completion of financial audits, providing advices as necessary
• Preparing tax and all other statutory returns
• Assist with the preparation of periodic cash flow analysis reports and forecasts
• Liaison with external auditors to resolve queries and submit annual/interim reports
• Securing financial information by completing database backups and maintaining internal security controls
• Facilitate and assist in processes of continuous improvement ensuring outputs are delivered efficiently
• Ensuring adequate assessment and mitigation of risk
• Compliance with all applicable regulatory or legal requirements and Company policy
• Supervising all finance personnel, leading the team with clear communication and presentation skills
• Leading effective performance management processes
• Developing and managing strong client relationships identifying their needs and business solutions
• Maintaining investor relations
• Examining employee benefits packages and looks for cost-effective benefits solutions
• Communicate with third parties that perform outsourced company functions
Experience & Qualifications
• BSc/BA in Accounting, Finance or relevant field
• Professional Accountancy Qualification, however, relevant and successful on the job experience will be considered
• Proven experience of commercial accounting
• Experience in the preparation of management information, accounts, VAT and other statutory returns
• Understanding of advanced accounting, regulatory issues, and tax planning
• Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
• Proficient in the use of MS Office and financial management software
• Experience gained within property development, property management or the construction agency is advantageous.
Job Related Skills
• Ability to strategize and solve problems, with the ability to exercise sound judgement and balanced decision making
• A result orientated analytical mind, comfortable with numbers
• Strong organisational skills
• Excellent verbal, written, and visual communication skills
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills, with the ability to communicate at all levels of staff, and through remote platforms
• High level of integrity and dependability
How to Apply:
Please send your full and up to date CV along with a cover note or email to David/Robert in our Multi-Sector team in order to apply for this role.
3D Personnel is operating as an Employment Agency and Business.
Equality is at the forefront of our operation and we provide equality of opportunity to everyone.